Monday, October 13, 2008

Kevin's 650B frame and fork





This frame and fork are built around 650B wheels. Pacenti stainless lugs and bb shell paired with a Sachs fork crown. The photos aren't very good because I took them quickly in the bright sun. I couldn't clearly see the display so the I didn't notice the focus is a little off. The finish on the lugs is a brushed look. Same for the head badge. It has a modern sort of look. I like it. The rear drops are NOS Campagnolo 1010A horizontals. The customer wants to have the ability to go single speed or a internally geared hub or a rear derailleur. The drop out faces are nickel plated. Paul cantilever brakes will be used. I've used the paint combination before. Green and yellow remind me of John Deere tractors but these two colors don't at all. In person, these colors really pop.

1 comment:

Gunnar Berg said...

Are these the same colors as the dragonfly?